Linda Munk, Certification Manager
Linda Munk is the Certification Manager of the Colorado Seed Growers Association. She has been with the Seed Growers and Colorado State University since May of 2000. Linda’s primary responsibility is Seed Certification. She is also the Secretary of the Colorado Seed Industry Association.
Linda is an alumnus of the University of Wyoming and holds a M.S. in Rangeland Ecology and a B.S. in Animal Science. She is a Colorado native and grew up along the Front Range. After finishing her degree in 1999, she returned to Fort Collins with her husband, Steve. They have a 14 year old son, Hayden.
Rick Novak, Director of Colorado Seed Programs
Rick Novak is the new Director of Colorado Seed Programs. He is the Manager of the Colorado Seed Growers Association and will provide leadership and oversight to the Managers of Seed Certification, Agronomy Foundation Seed, and the Colorado Seed Lab.
Rick attended North Dakota State University where he received a B.S. in Soil Science with a minor in Crop Science. Prior to being hired as the Director of Seed Programs at Colorado State University, he was with Syngenta for 10 years as the Production and Supply Manager for North America Cereals. Before coming to Colorado, Rick worked for North Central Research Extension near Minot, North Dakota as the Seed Production Specialist.
- Danielle Wollert – southeastern Colorado
- Matthew Hicks – eastern Colorado
- Dora Gregory – Phillips & Sedgwick counties
- Ken Namuth – Sterling area
- Joe Westhoff – central/eastern Colorado
- Robyne Cote – southwestern Colorado
- George Novatny – western Colorado
- Bob Hammon – western Colorado
- Don Henderson – San Luis Valley
- Sam Smart – San Luis Valley